Monday, May 2, 2011

Last Week's Leftovers

Alrighty, here are the leftovers from last week! So sorry for missing this last week - it was all kinds of crazy around here! Hope you guys are finding some good deals - and I am SO EXCITED for a post coming later this week... our first before and after from a reader, so stay tuned!

Monday, April 25
It's hard to say whether this is for the dresser or night stand, but AMAZING none the less. $100
I LOVE these chairs! $95 for the set!
A really beautiful entertainment center for $100..
This is a beautiful dresser for $75. Ready to go!
Another great little half-moon table! $89
More cube shelving! (I just feel like these come in handy a lot..) $40 for both
STILL ONLY $65 This is an unbelievable deal!
Here's a cute little grey couch for only $75.. and for $100 you get a chair, too!
A 1940s vintage rocker for only $40... Oh if only we had a porch!

Tuesday, April 26th
Check out this awesome dining table (claw foot!) for $75..
Pretty chair for $20.. An easy reupholstery project!
Precious little green desk for $100! Love it!
Great dining set for $90.. This would be a fun refurb project!
I love this grey coffee table.. so soft and nice. $60
Cute little chairs for $40!
I LOVE this side table! $45 - at a consignment store.

Wednesday, April 27th
$50 for this beautiful china cabinet! This is an AWESOME deal!
I love this chest. It's $100
Still love this cubby bench for $80
Pretty twin headboard for $30! Shabby chic and beautiful.
Super cool antique hutch for $75. Really unique.
Fun indoor/outdoor chairs for $80!
I love this couch! $100
Pretty side table/sofa table for only $25!

Thursday, April 28th
Let's start our Thursday with this awesome little 3-drawer table.. $90
I thought @ bought these?! BEAUTIFUL captain's chairs: the set for $100... I WANT THEM!
Here's a great, basic dining set. Windsor chairs and pedestal table. $100 @
Here's a practical loveseat for $80, grey and mod (ish)
If you're keeping your eye out for a dining chair, these are GREAT at $50 each. Flip idea:
This mirror is FANTASTIC for only $75 @
I love these weathered green drawers. Definitely change the pulls, though. $45
Great little black buffet/tv stand! And it's only $40!
Basic Target dresser for $60 - nice!
IN LOVE with this red metal midcentury desk. $20 makes me love it even more. I envision my husband's studio with this.
This AWESOME seller already put ideas in her post! Both items (couch and cabinet) under $100!
Midcentury goodness (favorite). This end table is great. Only $19! Ideas: and
BAH! Another midcentury desk! $95 - black. Beautiful!

Friday, April 29th (My birthday!)
Easy flip if you need a good end table. (Or as is.) $20.
$75 for this pretty white armoire. Basic and beautiful.
$50 for a small little kitchen set, seats two. I'd recover the chairs, but that's just me. :)
What a cute little kitchen hutch/cabinet set. $100
Lovely antique coffee table for $80
I like this little chair.. $30
I just loveeee these dining chairs.. not sure why, but they're great! $75
How cool is this painted old school desk?! $65
A pretty little entertainment center/cabinet for $100
Here's a great chifferobe for only $40! Throw a coat of paint on!
Lovely antique table with the cool sewing machine base! And it's only $30!!

Sunday, May 1st
Sorry about yesterday - I'm making up for it today. :) What a retro set of table and chairs.. $100
If you like scrolly rod iron, check out this shelf. $20
Cool midcentury-looking ottoman/bench. I could see this becoming something really awesome. $20
Funky green/teal dresser for $60.
$75 for this beautiful chest! With random pulls on the sides.. I love it!
$50 for your basic space saving cabinet.
Beautiful pedestal table for only $40.
I love this end table for $35
BEAUTIFUL shabby chic white side table. Only $50!
Crazy awesome dresser for $60
STUNNING kitchen table for $100.
I love these corner "nook" kitchen units. Basically a corner booth. $85
Beautiful antique end tables - 2 for $40
So easy to redo! $40 for both of these old end tables.
My bed like this cost $250 and I thought it was a steal. VINTAGE SHABBY SHIC FULL BED FOR $95!!

Xoxo,
Jill

1 comment: