Friday, May 6, 2011

Favorite Friday Finds

In honor of the end of the work week finally being here, and in looking ahead to a weekend full of projects - here are just a couple of my Favorite Friday Finds. They are favorites for different reasons, some for value, some for potential... you get the idea. I hope this gives you inspiration as you begin your weekend, and I can't wait to see what you guys will do with the great finds you're buying!



1. This roll top desk is listed at only $85 on Craigslist right now, and it seems like just the right size for any room. I love what this DIY-er did to her roll top, and it wouldn't be too difficult to pull that off on this one! If you're interested, claim the desk here. If you'd like to learn more about the featured "inspiration piece," check it out here.

2. Another idea for the little $85 roll top, throw some funky colors on it and give it an entirely new style! I just love the fresh pop that those bright handles give such a traditionally "older" piece (I don't know about you, but when I think of roll tops I usually think of grandpas...in a good way!). If I've convinced you and now you want the roll top, claim it here. If you'd like to learn more about the featured DIY project, read about it here.

3. This little $35 beside table only really struck me because it's a good price, and it reminded me of a flip I read about on PerfectlyImperfect blog. Although it's not quite as pretty as Shaunna's, it's still got some serious character. And if you're not keen on buying it - at least store it away as good inspiration when you find the perfect little bedside table at your next flea market! If you're sold on the table, you can purchase it here. If you'd like to read on about Shaunna's before/after table, check out the post she wrote about it.

4. This dining set is $95 and calling. my. name. If you follow us on Twitter you know I have a sweet spot for cane-back chairs, and this set is an incredible price for such a lovely table to match, too! As you can see, it would look great as-is in any dining room, and would definitely add a stylish spark to all of your get-togethers. If you'd like to steal these from my grubby little paws, contact the seller here. If you'd like to take a closer look at this example of a similar dining set, I've got you covered there, too.

5. If you're feeling up to the challenge, this $95 dining set and chairs could also benefit from a makeover (although not necessarily needed!). I think that grey/cream shabby chic wonderfulness up there would be an awesome outfit for it. Here's the link again for buying the set, and check out that chair right here.

No comments:

Post a Comment