Thursday, April 14, 2011

FOUND: Dressers!

I've had a lot of requests for great dressers recently, so I rounded up all of the recent listings for good dressers. Some of these are great refurb projects, others are awesome as they already are! As you can see, I have my personal favorites... :) Enjoy. (And I wish I could help the quality of the pictures, but hey, it's Craigslist! A beauty and a beast.)

1. $25 - A great paintable piece. Claim it here.
2. $85 - Technically a lingerie chest, but who cares about technicalities? Claim it here.
3. $75 - A great traditional piece. Claim it here.
4. $100 - I still can't believe this is only $100. Claim it here.
5. $85 - I'm drooling over the inset drawers and flat handles. Claim it here.
6. $100 - I REALLY can't believe that this one is only $100. Crazy! Claim it here.
7. $75 - I had to throw in a good, simple one. Claim it here.
8. $35 - So unique and functional. Claim it here.
9. $25 - Leave as-is, or throw some color on that thing! Claim it here.
10. $100 - Just so perfect in so many ways. Claim it here.
11. $90 - This guy is begging for a new life. So much potential! Claim it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment