Monday, April 11, 2011

Last Week's Leftovers

For those of you who may not follow Found&Found through Twitter, here are the items from last week's posts that are still listed on Craigslist (which usually means they're available, but you never know)! If you just fall in love with any of them - make sure you snag them, since they've been up for awhile! (But if you're lucky - they may show up again, reduced!) Enjoy!

Sunday, April 3rd
Check out this floating bookshelf for only $10!
Kind of OBSESSED with this green desk... And it's only $40!!
$50 for this great spin on an armoire!
$45 for this awesome desk! It has shelves on the sides (facing out), and a keyboard tray.
Oohh I love this nightstand. Solid wood, but an old green paint job! $15 makes it a perfect find!
Great full bedframe - vintage - for $95.
Awesome desk for $45. Freshly painted, but I'd give that sucker a makeover anyway. :)
Great little green bakers rack for $50.

Monday, April 4th
I am seriously loving all of these cube bookshelf posts recently! This one is $35!
Oh my goodness this amazing purple chair is only $98 cash and carry!
OOhh I LOVE these black chairs for $30!
Precious hall table for $35! :)
$60 for an Ikea desk and drawers! (LOVE the drawers!)

Tuesday, April 5th
This is kind of a fun thing to buy.. ? $40 for lockers.
Paint this white and you've got a super cute vintage bed frame for $50!
Ooh this $40 chest would be beautiful painted!
What a pretty nightstand for $20!
This is a great little kitchen table for $40! Pair it with some mismatched chairs.. precious!
I want to paint this $10 chair teal and leave the upholstery... STEAL.
This $50 shelving unit could be REALLY cool.. I love the extra depth at the bottom. Anyone know it's original function?
Pretty black dresser for $57!

Wednesday, April 6th
Great coffee table/end tables set for $45 or a "small puppy." Yeah. Anyway, still super cute! :)
This kitchen table set is great for only $50.
Oh, check out these shelves for $30! They're so dainty and green! :)
These have been up forever and I am no less in love with them. Tufted ottomans for $40.
Wow this desk is so cute for only $49. (What's up with the odd number pricing recently?)
If you're looking for something unique, check out this AWESOME rustic coffee table for just $25!

Thursday, April 7th
This would make a great craft table (if it's as sturdy as it looks)! $90 from Crate and Barrel!
This Queen Anne chair is beautiful - and is begging for a fun, bright fabric! $40.
This desk with hutch would be so cute repainted and distressed! Only $50 so if you're looking I'd recommend it!
I LOVE this rocking chair.. it's so curvy and chunky! $75 with a table to match.
I'm trying to appeal to all tastes, so if you're a modern type, check out these night stands for $40...
FREE OFFICE CREDENZA... Just sayin' ...
This is a HUGE shelving unit from Ikea, for sale for $90.
Beautiful mahogany credenza for $50!

Friday, April 8th
$25 for this bench.. Easily refurbished!
$65 for these different end tables! They have so much character! :)
OH MY GOODNESS these chairs are so precious: ranging from $25-125 depending on which you like. Shabby chic style.
For all the minimalists out there, I'm loving this $50 cream chest. I t could be antiqued I'm sure with a little work.
Here's something different: $65 for this antique movie theater chair. The detail on the sides is stunning!
I LOVE THIS HEADBOARD. It's a little pricey ($80), but could be WELL worth it with a coat of paint.
These two little end tables have such a fun character to them! $40 takes the pair!
This is a STEAL for $30: desk and hutch, definitely needs to be refinished but valuable no less.
This vintage glider might be junk, but I have high hopes. $75. IDEAS: and
This $75 "Petite Buffet" is the cutest thing ever. It's also a great example of giving a piece of furniture new life!
$99 Headboard - worth every penny! It's beautiful, shabby chic, white and just perfect. For a full bed.
SUPER cute white bedroom stuff (desk, bench, etc.) ranging from $40-$100! So lovely!

Saturday, April 9th
Beautiful Mod desk for $79. Talk 'em down!
A cherry sleigh bed for $50!
This is FANTASTIC for $75! A "gossip bench".. Or sofa made end table combined! And Victorian!!
I HAD to post this because it's beautiful... But $75 is a BIT steep...
What a cute little sideboard for $100! Pricey, but cute...
This is a precious little bookshelf for $30!
This mahogany server is so great!
$50 gets you this great little desk!
This bench is still available! $60 is not bad... I just love it!
make an offer on this$50 antique buffet!
I love this little scrolly shelf for $20!
$100 for this great headboard!
We are all about headboards today! $25 for this black one!
Great little cherry chairs for $20 each.

3 comments:

  1. Jill, this is awesome. I am amazed that you have the time and energy to do this!! :) I have a question. When you repaint a piece of furniture, what do you finish it with? We recently repainted a decorative table, and everything we put on it sticks to it. Suggestions?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by and I'm so glad I stopped by in return! I am on the lookout for an old manual typewriter...any leads?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Monika - Are you looking for functional reasons, or decorative ones? I actually have a couple I wouldn't mind selling, but they're both vintage and not incredibly functional. I used them at our wedding. Otherwise - I'll keep a look out and let you know if I come across any! I love your blog, I'm so glad you found Found&Found!

    Brittany, I'm so glad you stopped by! Honestly at this point I still just use either a spray clear coat (for smaller pieces) or a paint-on clear coat, but you should really use a finishing wax. Check out the blog "Perfectly Imperfect" - she is a master refinisher and recommends all sorts of different waxes for different types of furniture and looks! :) (www.perfectlyimperfectblog.com)

    ReplyDelete