Friday, July 8, 2011

Eden's Desk

First of all, let me apologize for my lack of posts recently! I am ashamed that my last post was on the 16th! That being said, I promise to do better. :)

Now, for the good stuff.

Eden (you may remember her dresser she did last time) got to work recently on a desk to match her dresser, and if you're interested in buying it, she's selling it for $200! Not bad for a freshly refurbished piece - and she found the desk through Found&Found.

Okay, that's enough chatter. Let's get to the good stuff...

BEFORE


AFTER
Check out those beautiful knobs and distressing!

IT'S NEW HOME (for now anyway!)

If you're interested in buying this desk from Eden, leave a comment and I will give you her contact information!

Happy thrifting and DIY-ing, and as always, send any projects you've done recently if you'd like to be featured!

No comments:

Post a Comment