Monday, June 6, 2011

Jenny's Kitchen Cart

Recently my sister and I went estate sale-ing and thrifting as a weekend treat to celebrate our birthdays (yes, we have the same birthday - two years apart). We stumbled onto this great kitchen microwave cart and she immediately saw the potential it had, despite the major rust and squeaky wheels. So after some much needed TLC and elbow grease, she now has a beautiful garden cart!

Cost:
Tray - $15 at an Estate Sale
Spray Paint - $12 (4 cans at $3 each)
New Bolts - $2 (The old ones were too rusty to clean.)

So check it out!

BEFORE:

THE PROCESS:

AFTER:

ITS NEW LIFE:

I can honestly say I am beaming with pride for my sister's successful flip! Not to mention all those lovely blooming flowers in her apartment garden...

So what have y'all been doing? Send photos, and I'd love to feature your recent refurbs and flips!

No comments:

Post a Comment